Thanks for coming to stay in Beau.
Check In: from 3pm
Check Out: by 11am
- Turn off M5 at Junction 27 and head towards Barstable on A361
- On A361 Drive past Tiverton and then 4 miles after the roundabout take the turning on the right to Stoodleigh.
- Follow the road all the way to Stoodleigh village
- Once in the village after the first sharp left hand corner take an immidiate left towards Oakford (it's the 2nd left in the village)
- Follow this to ash cross junction which is on the left of a sharp right bend and has a tree and white sign post to Aldridge Mill plus little Tipi signs to follow.
- Drive approx 1 mile all the way down the hill (Aldridge Mill Hill).
- Just past the very sharp corner there is a gateway on the right
- Park in the parking space just below the gateway.
- Beau is located as a walk along the hill.
For Sat Nav please use the pin below for best directions. If you can't use the pins you can use postcode EX16 9EX AND KEEP DRIVING ABOUT 500M past the house with scaffolding after the right turn by the campsite its the gate 20m up the hill on the left before the big left bend.
When you are about 20 mins away please call Cee on 07432 634444 so she can come and greet you
When you arrive please turn to the left to park in the parking area of the field. There is a cart that you can use to unload your equipment into and pull across the field to set up camp. Please don't drive across the field as their could be kids running about and we'd like to keep the field nice for weeks to come! Please make sure you always return the cart back to the parking area for others to use!
Click here to see Local Foot Path Map
(we are located in the bottom left of the map!)
Mobile Friendly Devon Footpaths - Open and then Search for Aldridge Mill